1. Please check your paving on arrival, any Damages Must be notified with in 24 Hours of Taking delivery. Once a product has been installed we do not accept any returns. Your Installer Must take responsibility for installing the paving. If they install something which you are not happy with then we will not accept responsibility for any uplifting or replacing the goods. We will not take responsibility for Faults found after installation. We will gladly replace or refund any problem material before installation.
2. All Natural stone may suffer from Efflorescence. No responsibility can be accepted for this natural occurrence.
3. local delivery £20.00 per order. Delivery is made to the nearest kerb line. No responsibility is accepted when the driver is directed onto private property.
4. Delivery times are approximate, no responsibility is accepted for late arrival of goods.
5. All goods are sold subject to availability.
6. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. All prices are subject to VAT at current rate.
8. All returns (when acceptable) will be subject to a 25% handling charge. All returns must be made with in 7 days of Purchase.
9. All natural stones may vary in size, thickness and colour, please note that if your buying a Natural riven surface then this surface can vary and not all the slabs will be smooth. All Slate paving has a Natural split surface and may contain some scratches and un-even areas , This is completely normal for this product and will disappear over time.
10. All Limestone Paving Will Fade in colour, If you want to keep the colour the Paving Must be sealed. http://www.pavingexpert.com/stonpv05.htm
11. Any paving specially cut cannot be returned.
12. When ordering your paving you should include 10% for cuts, wastage and breakages, 10% in breakages is acceptable. Anything over 10% we Can offer a credit, You must state you have damaged goods to either our delivery driver or when signing for your delivery you must state that you have received damaged goods.
13. Once any paving has been installed we do not accept returns.
14. Laying Guidelines for Natural stone. Use at least 2" crushed Stone ( Sub base) beneath The patio, compact using a vibrating plate. This will give plenty of drainage. Then 1" full bed of sand and cement to bed the paving. We advise to put a SBR slurry mix on the back of the paving and allow to dry. This will stop any paving sucking up the moisture from the Mix, this will allow the product to dry evenly & allow you to seal the surface straight away.
15. We do not accept any returns of our porcelain paving due to the nature of this product.
16. Porcelain paving :
We recommend priming the back of the slab. This will help The porcelain paving adhere to the cement mix. Mix the SBR in a bucket with some cement powder, paint the slurry mix on the back of the slab, Then install your paving on a 1" Full bed, wet mix sand and cement. When Cutting your porcelain paving. You must use a wet cutting method and a very Fine Porcelain Cutting blade. When ordering more than 1 pack please insure you check Batch Numbers, once the paving has been installed we will not accept any responsibility for Batch variation. The Installer must take responsibility for laying the material. When ordering more than one pack Draw from Multiple packs at the same time to insure colour consistency.
17. All samples are intended as a Guide Only. Colour and surface may vary from batch to batch. No responsibility is accepted when you purchase from a sample.