• Please check your paving on arrival, any Damages or missing items Must be notified with in 48 Hours of Taking delivery. As you are unpacking your paving, check
the slabs. If you come across any damages please take photos of the damage before you move the slabs to an other location.
• All returns must be made with in 7 days of purchase. When ordering your paving you should include 10% for cuts, wastage and breakages, 10% in breakages is
acceptable. Anything over 10% we Can offer a credit, You must state you have damaged goods to the delivery driver. When signing for your delivery you must state
that you have received damaged goods otherwise we Cannot process a claim.
• Once a product has been installed we do not accept any returns. Your Installer Must take responsibility for installing the paving. If they install something which you
are not happy with then we will not accept responsibility for any uplifting or replacing the goods. We will not take responsibility for Faults found after installation. We
will gladly replace or refund any problem material before installation.
• Should you have a change of mind on receipt of your order we are happy to accept return of the delivery provided that the condition is as sold and that the material
is still in its original packaging. There will be a 25% restocking charge for this service. We are unable to credit for the original cost of transport for delivering the
material as this is a separate service. The customer is responsible for arranging for the goods to be returned to our premises at their cost and for ensuring they are
suitably packed for transit. The refund would then be raised on receipt and positive inspection of the material returned. Many apologies but we are unable to accept
returns of excess stock/leftovers.
• All Natural stone may suffer from Efflorescence. No responsibility can be accepted for this natural occurrence.
• Local delivery £20.00 per order. Delivery is made to the nearest kerb line. No responsibility is accepted when the driver is directed onto private property.
• Delivery times are approximate, no responsibility is accepted for late arrival of goods.
• All goods are sold subject to availability.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• All prices are subject to VAT at current rate.
• All natural stones may vary in size, thickness and colour, please note that if your buying a Natural riven surface then this surface can vary and not all the slabs will
be smooth. All Slate paving has a Natural split surface and may contain some scratches and un-even areas. This is completely normal for this product and the
scratches will disappear over time.
• All Limestone Paving Will Fade in colour, If you want to keep the colour the Paving Must be sealed. http://www.pavingexpert.com/stonpv05.htm
• Any paving specially cut cannot be returned.
• Laying Guidelines for Natural stone. Use at least 2" crushed Stone ( Sub base) beneath The patio, compact using a vibrating plate. This will give plenty of drainage.
Then 1" full bed of sand and cement to bed the paving. We advise to put a SBR slurry mix on the back of the paving and allow to dry. This will stop any paving
sucking up the moisture from the Mix, this will allow the product to dry evenly & allow you to seal the surface straight away.
• We do not accept any returns of our porcelain paving due to the nature of this product.
• Laying Guidelines for Porcelain paving. We recommend priming the back of the slab. This will help The porcelain paving adhere to the cement mix. Mix the SBR in
a bucket with some cement powder, paint the slurry mix on the back of the slab, Then install your paving on a 1" Full bed, wet mix sand and cement. When Cutting
your porcelain paving. You must use a wet cutting method and a very Fine Porcelain Cutting blade. When ordering more than 1 pack please insure you check Batch
Numbers, once the paving has been installed we will not accept any responsibility for Batch variation. The Installer must take responsibility for laying the material.
When ordering more than one pack Draw from Multiple packs at the same time to insure colour consistency.
• All samples are intended as a Guide Only. Colour and surface may vary from batch to batch.