1. In the manufacture of concrete products, colour and consistency cannot be guaranteed. Variation in shade may and will occur. When ordering more than one pack, please mix the packs when laying.
2. All concrete products may suffer from Efflorescence. No responsibility can be accepted for this natural occurrence.
3. local delivery £20.00 per order. Delivery is made to the nearest kerb line. No responsibility is accepted when the driver is directed onto private property.
4. Delivery times are approximate, no responsibility is accepted for late arrival of goods.
5. All goods are sold subject to availability.
6. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. All prices are subject to VAT at current rate.
8. All returns (when acceptable) will be subject to a 25% handling charge.All returns must be made with in 7 days of Purchase.
9. All natural stones may vary in size, thickness and colour, please note that if your buying a Natural riven surface then this surface can vary and not all the slabs will be smooth. We do not accept any returns once the product has been laid.
10. Black Limestone Paving Will Fade in colour, If you want to keep a Jet black look the Paving Must be sealed. http://www.pavingexpert.com/stonpv05.htm
11. Any paving specially cut cannot be returned.
12. When ordering your paving you should include 10% for cuts, wastage and breakages, 10% in breakages is acceptable. Anything over 10% we Can offer a credit, You must state you have damaged goods to either our delivery driver or when signing for your delivery you must state that you have received damaged goods.
13. Recommended Laying Guide lines : For All Natural Stone Paving we recommend 2" Crushed stone to create the base for the patio, Then 1" full bed of sand and cement to bed the paving.
14. Once any paving has been installed we do not accept returns .
15. Laying Guidelines For Natural stone
1. Use at least 2" crushed Stone ( Sub base) beneath The patio, compact using a vibrating plate. This will give plenty of drainage.
2. Remember All granite should be laid rough side up. Firstly seal the underneath of the slab, Mix up a slurry using cement powder & SBR, paint the slurry mix on the Back of the slab ( remember the smooth side will be the reverse of the slab.) Then leave to dry, This will help Any porous slabs sucking up moisture from beneath and allow the patio to dry evenly
3. We advise to seal all Natural Stone Paving , This will protect the slabs against the weather and any spillages
4. Always lay the Granite rough side Up, the granite has a flamed finish, giving a non-slip surface, The back of the slab is smooth and will have some imperfections.